Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!

A combination of my all time favorite video games, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Kingdom Hearts, and Bully, in a role playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Bullworth Academy!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:59 pm

"hmm,is that so?oh! by the way,i didn't catch your name what is it?" he asked jimmy as a few nerds walked into the hall "wow! what an aswesome sword! and i love the craftsman ship on that toy gun!" one of the nerds said snorting "kilam,i already killed one,you can kill him..." he said annoyed
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:04 pm

"The name's Jimmy Hopkins. I've been here since last year, and it bites." Jimmy said pulling out a stink bomb.
Back to top Go down
https://smashheartsaccademy.forumotion.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:05 pm

"ugh,what are you gonna do with that?" he asked pluging his nose
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Jimmy throws the stink bomb in the office upstairs. "We weren't here!" Jimmy said running out the school.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:22 pm

"Wow, you killed someone for simply thinking your sword is a toy. You realize that this probably isn't even the universe you are thinking of, right?" Kilam said, running.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm

"What the hell are you talking about, 'universe'?" Jimmy said stopping and turning to Kilam.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:31 pm

"Eh, do you want to know what I'm talking about?" Kilam asked Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 pm

"Hello? I basicaly run the school, I HAVE to know." Jimmy said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Kilam smirked. "Don't tell anyone, because I don't want to end up killing a bunch of goverment officials. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm

"I wasn't planning on it..." Jimmy steps closer to Kilam. "Now what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Kilam shrugged. "We are from alternate universes. I came from an alternate universe where the world was destroyed by an apocolyptic WWIII. Chris came from an alternate universe where every world is threatened by darkness which manifests itself as small creatures called Heartless which can only be defeated by a key shaped blade that holds the power of light. I resided in that universe once but soon my spaceship had a major malfunction and it sent me to this universe." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:44 pm

"Huh? Heartless? So...these heartless...are they black with antennas and yellow eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 pm

"Yes. They also come in much bigger sizes." Kilam said.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 pm

"Well, I think I saw these heartless at the carnival...I thought they were just part of the freak show but I suppose not."

OOC: WOO! ^^ I'm gonna give Jimmy a keyblade
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 pm

((I was just imagining that ))

"Well that means they are going to destroy your world if we don't stop them." Kilam said.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:53 pm

"DESTROY MY WORLD?!" Jimmy pulls out his slingshot. "Well what're we waiting for? Let's go kick some heartless ass!" Jimmy said getting on his skateboard riding towards the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Kilam tried to portal there, but to no avail. "Damn wormhole destroyed my powers!" He yelled in frustration before dashing after him.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Jimmy, Chris, and Kilam reach the carnival and they see some hearless. He shot one of the hearless with his slingshot but nothing happened. "Damn it! We have to get rid of them, there's no way we can let them-"

OOC: THATS UR CUE TO STOP ME FROM SAYING IT
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm

"Die!" Kilam yelled, interrupting Jimmy as he kicked one of the Heartless high into the air. He jumped up to it and shot it in the face, killing it. He began to spin and shoot other Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Woah, he's good..."Why can't I hit them?!" He said shooting another. His slingshot disappeared and a keyblade appeared in his right hand. "Wha-What is this?!"

OOC: There it ish! ^^Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 RaptureKeyblade
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 pm

"It's a keyblade, it's what the Heartless want, and fear the most." Kilam said, elbowing another Heartless as he landed. He flipped over another one and shot it. He safely landed on another. All three turned into dust.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:09 pm

"So...it's a sword?" Jimmy said swiping a heartless. As it disperses Jimmy says: "Oh yeah! I could get used to this!"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Kilam picked up a Heartless, it's eyes turned blue. He just stared at it. The other Heartless just jumped around him, not attacking.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Jimmy's keyblade disappeared. "What happened, Kilam?" Jimmy asked looking at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kizar
Kilam Kizar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:15 pm

"I think it may to do with this Blue-Eyed Heartless." Kilam said, placing it on it's shoulder as he jumped in the air and began shooting the the Heartless below. When Kilam touched the groudn they disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bullworth Academy!   Welcome to Bullworth Academy! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bullworth Academy!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum! :: Role Playing :: Bullworth Academy-
Jump to: