Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!

A combination of my all time favorite video games, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Kingdom Hearts, and Bully, in a role playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

destruction form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

destruction form Empty
PostSubject: destruction form   destruction form Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Name: destruction form

Cost: 40mp

Requirements:no requirments

Drawbacks: magic attacks do 10 extra damage

Advantages: my hp is restored and my attack goes up by 10

Special Attacks: fear-20 damage to 1 player and stuns them for 1 turn
explosive fist-40 damage to one player and burns for 2 turns(burn does an extra 5 damage)

Description: chris sorta looks like an enhanced shadow except his blade sinks into his skin,he growns large sharp fangs,and a dark aura surrounds him

History: chris gained this form when he was searching the temple of destruction again he found an anceint scroll that was really hard to encrypt but luckily the nobodies decoded it for him chris chanted the words many times and this happened,some of the nobodies agreed to let chris test the new form on them,and chris found out about fear and explosive fist,but chris was also wondering where his weapon had gone,chris then saw it sinked into his arm and the energy from the blade surged trough his hand
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

destruction form Empty
PostSubject: Re: destruction form   destruction form Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://smashheartsaccademy.forumotion.com

destruction form
Page 1 of 1