Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Hearts of Bullworth Academy Forum!

A combination of my all time favorite video games, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Kingdom Hearts, and Bully, in a role playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lightning blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

lightning blade Empty
PostSubject: lightning blade   lightning blade Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:31 pm

Name: lightning excalibur

Name: lightning blade

Cost:30mp

Requirements:N/A

Effect: this is a energy attack at high speed so i can stun the enemy for 1 turn

Element: energy

Damage: 30|40 is in an area with high voltage or near thunder and lightning|

History:i gained this attack when i was visiting the hidden leaf village because i heard that heartless where invading the village so i went to try and help them,i met up with a teacher of ninja abilities named kakashi,who had a nifty ability called the sharingan that was forever bound to his left eye,me and kakashi had a battle with the heartless and we prevailed,after we had our own battle to see if i was worthy to obtain this ability,i met his expectations and kakashi agreed to teach me his own little skill called "chidori",i decided to stick around for a while,and while i was there i met up and kakashi again and he taught me a more advanced style of chidori called raiokou,after i left i was in a feirce battle with a monster called shinjiricki he was a very strong elemental of energy,he was a monster of great strenght,so he knocked me out cold making me forget about this attack,i went to have a rematch with him,he charged a ball of energy in his hand and that reminded me of chidori,i gained strength from the thunder and lightning and the voltage coming from it's body and from the storm to power up chidori,i aimed for the one spot that wouldn't absorb the attack,the crystal that kept him alive,once i destroyed that shinjiricki was destroyed and i vowed never to forget chidori again,so to make sure chris made his own name called lightning blade,and raiokou thunder excaliber((i'll make raiokou when i get enough posts ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Hopkins
Admin
Admin
Jimmy Hopkins

lightning blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: lightning blade   lightning blade Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://smashheartsaccademy.forumotion.com

lightning blade
Page 1 of 1